Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
In addition to remotely monitoring* the status of every cooking zone, the new induction cooktops offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance. In the HomeConnect app, discover delicious recipes and send the appropriate settings straight to your cooktop. *Cooktops are not intended for unattended use - cooking process must be supervised.
Operate your hood by your cooktop.
Allows you to manage the settings for both the cooktop and matching hood, directly from the cooktop itself. From your smart device you can program your hood to start the fan and lighting when turning on your cooktop.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
Consistent results every time.
AutoChef applies the perfect amount of heat, without having to fidget with temperature settings. So every pancake comes out golden brown and every steak is seared to perfection. The AutoChef sensor regulates the temperatures continously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
Speed up dinner for more moments to savor.
Sometimes you don't want to wait for a pot of water to boil. The SpeedBoost function on Bosch induction cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Stores your control settings.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Smooth Ceramic Glass
The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- With Home Connect, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- Large 11'' cooking zone offers 3,700W of power for precise results.
- Cooktop - Hood Sync:
- Panel Lock feature locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
- 4 Induction Cooking Zones
- PreciseSelect Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Also Available as Frameless Option: NIT8060UC
- High-end Stainless Steel Frame for a Premium Look
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- With Home Connect, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- Count Up Timer Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Low Setting for Keeping Food Warm at the Touch of a Button
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Type of appliance width||80 cm|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 21,0 cm , 1 x 28,0 cm , 2 x 14,5 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 2.2 (3.6) kW, 1 x 2.6 (3.6) kW, 2 x 1.4 (2.2) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Frame type||Standard design|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote|
|Cooktop-based hood control||Yes|
|Size and Weight|
|Dimensions||95 x 788 x 540 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||5/16'' 3 3/4'' x 31'' x 21 1/4''|
|Net weight||18.8 kg|
|Net weight||41.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2''|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||1.4 kW|
|Type of heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element||210 mm|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||9''|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||2.2 kW|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 3rd heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||280 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||11''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||2.6 kW|
|Type of 5th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Color of surface||Black, Stainless steel|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||4|
|Type of frame||Profiles front rear|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||37''|