Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
Your temperature, your way.
Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want quickly and easily.
Smooth Ceramic Glass
The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- Induction:faster than gas and electric cooktops. Precise cooking, easy cleaning and more efficient.
- PreciseSelect Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Large 11'' cooking zone offers 3,700W of power for precise results.
- PreciseSelect - direct cooking level selection.
- Ceramic Glass:this smooth surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- 3 Induction Cooking Zones
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of electric cooking zones||3|
|Total number of cooktop burners||3|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length (in)||37"|
|Power cord length||96 cm|
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Total number of cooktop burners||3|
|Type of appliance width||60 cm|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,5 cm , 1 x 18,0 cm , 1 x 28,0 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 1.8 (3.1) kW, 1 x 2.6 (3.6) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Energy consumption of hob||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and Weight|
|Dimensions||95 x 592 x 522 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4'' 3 3/4'' x 24" x 20 9/16"|
|Net weight||33.000 lbs|
|Net weight||14.8 kg|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2"|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element||280 mm|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element (in)||11''|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||2.6 kW|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||7''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of 5th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|